Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Me always ;)


I am just an ordinary type of girl who’s enjoying her life. I love myself. I have the highest respect for my mind, body and soul. I know who I am and what I want to be. I do what I want. I have the courage to be unique and to be “me”, not some carbon copy of the latest fashion model on the cover of a magazine. I have my own body type and my own sense of style. When I put those two things together, I have no reason to feel anything but great. I won’t change myself to fit the need of people that wants me too. I know how great I am and I will not let any person, any place, and any thing ever get in the way of that. I admit there are hard times that I have to go through, and it’s not a simple thing to do. It takes a lot of confidence and a little self-criticism. When things get bad, I will check in with myself and see maybe I could need some help. I know I can’t do everything single-handedly all the time. That’s why we need people that know us the best and love us for being us. I have mine and I love them. I hate people that love to judge someone by their appearance, or popularity, or by the guy/girl their dating. I just don’t understand why there are creatures like that in this world. For god sake, find your own life. Not everyone who comes and goes in your life will prove to be a real friend. Some people may seem that way for a bit, but when the going gets tough, those people are usually hard to find. It’s been said that once you grow up older, if you can count the number of real friends you have on more than one hand, you are a very lucky person. Trust me when I say that this is very true. Real friends like you for who you are. Real friends are there to celebrate the happy days and to console you through the not-so-happy days. They will laugh with you and cry with you and feel for you when you don’t feel much like feeling. This is life. We feel and deal with it. ;)

8 comments:

  1. i luf the way u live ;)
    great life yaahh..
    make it more meaningful to u yarhh..
    keep it upp.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks appyy ;)
    yeahhh..meaningful for my live ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huu yeah..
    make sure u oweyss happy tauhh :P
    kk

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes appy yes!
    i know laa dude ;) and u too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha ;)
    kaw ta heppi,
    aq tendang bontot kaw ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.
    hopefully happy la bonggok's!
    hahaha.don't worry la dude;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha.memang terbaik.
    this is life!

    ReplyDelete